Friday, August 06, 2010

Our New Home - New Plymouth, New Zealand!

This is the view of Mt. Taranaki from our deck and our living room. You can also see it from Ella's room window. She says, "I am the only person who can see the mountain out my window."
Click on this or any of the pictures to see them larger - hit your 'back' button to come back to the website.

This is the beachfront off of our subdivision.

Ella on the path to the coastal walkway. The grass is so green here that it glows.

Our home at the Links in New Plymouth. To see our subivision, visit www.thelinks.co.nz

Path from our subdivision, The Links, to the coastal walkway.

There is a quarter mile walking path to the Coastal Walkway and Pacific Ocean from our house. I'm pretty sure that we will run or walk this every day while we live here. It is absolutely amazing. Here's Josh and Ella on the walkway.


We splurged on a Bob Ironman Duallie jog stroller before we left USA. It is awesome. This is in our driveway before our first run with the new stroller.

Bridge on the coastal walkway

On the coastal walkway - see the ocean in the background. While I was running, Ella asks me, "Mom, are you running or walking?" I guess that I wasn't going to fast.
Josh lounging in our living room while talking with Gma Jackie
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous