Saturday, October 17, 2009

Catching up with September!

September was a busy month, so I am just getting to picture posting now! Here's Ella on the front steps before Sunday School.




We were back in South Dakota for a long weekend for Josh's induction into the BHSU Athletic Hall of Fame. We got to see so many family and friends. I did a terrible job of capturing pictures of the kids with friends and family because it was such a busy weekend, but I have a few posted below. Highlights were that Great-Grandma Ardis, Great-Grandma Davy, and Great-Aunt Nancy got to meet Owen for the first time. We also got to see a lot of the other grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.

Owen and Great-Grandma Davy

Daddy and Ella with cousin Sam

Owen with Grandma Jackie

Great-Grandma Davy and clan
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous