
Barbies, Barbies, Barbies! Both Josh and I are tired of playing Barbies.

I never know when Owen wakes up from his nap because he will play quietly and not make any noise. This is different from Ella who would cry every time she woke up. His favorite thing to do is turn his body so that he can kick his music box. That's usually how I know he is awake, I can hear him kicking his music box over the monitor!

Rock Star! It's hard to get a "pretty" picture of Ella anymore. If you ask her to smile she gives you a fake smile or some sort of pose like this one.

My Joovy Caboose double stroller. I love this stroller. Ella can sit or stand on the "caboose". We've started to let Owen ride in the front instead of using the carseat insert. He loves being able to see everything on our walks. You almost forget about him under the big orange canopy because he doesn't make a peep.