This week Ella learned to clap! She can also do "So Big". Ella is getting a little too brave with her standing and cruising. This week she took a spill at daycare and got a bruise on her cheek. Night-time has taken a turn for the worse. Sometime ago Ella was sleeping through the night, she then reverted to getting up once to eat and then quickly falling back to sleep. This week she has started getting up once to eat and then screaming in her crib until one of us rescues her. Friday I got up with her and she and I ended up sleeping in the recliner for the duration of the night. Saturday night she got up and then I brought her to bed with me. I know it's not a good idea to be creating bad sleep habits, but it's the weekend. I know I'm going to pay for it this week......
Monday, September 17, 2007
37 Weeks Old
This week Ella learned to clap! She can also do "So Big". Ella is getting a little too brave with her standing and cruising. This week she took a spill at daycare and got a bruise on her cheek. Night-time has taken a turn for the worse. Sometime ago Ella was sleeping through the night, she then reverted to getting up once to eat and then quickly falling back to sleep. This week she has started getting up once to eat and then screaming in her crib until one of us rescues her. Friday I got up with her and she and I ended up sleeping in the recliner for the duration of the night. Saturday night she got up and then I brought her to bed with me. I know it's not a good idea to be creating bad sleep habits, but it's the weekend. I know I'm going to pay for it this week......
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

