She's everywhere! This girl is constantly on the go. Since she has been crawling, standing, and pulling up, she has been napping and sleeping so well. She is really working on standing and walking. She is very strong for her age and I would be surprised if she is not walking before her first birthday. Daddy is out of town this weekend (gambling in Vegas), so Ella and I hosted a playdate. Ella had a great time with friends Kaitlyn and Alivia, but threw a fit when Mama held baby Alivia. She also instantly became very interested in any one her toys that someone else was playing with. With daycare, she is very used to being around other kids, but it was different on her own terrain! The above picture is a great snapshot of her teeth - click on it to see it larger. Oh yeah - I think she looks like Mama in this picture. What do you think?
Sunday, September 09, 2007
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

