Ella is already 30 weeks old! Her two bottom teeth continue to push their way up. Her tongue hasn't been out nearly as much. Ella is starting to show a few signs of separation anxiety. She cries every time I put her down or try to go into another room. So, I just carry her around wherever I go. Lately she feels/rubs her ear as she falls asleep. At first I thought that she had an ear infection, but then discovered that it was just her comforting herself. Today for the first time she pulled herself up from a sitting to a standing position while holding onto the laundry basket all by herself! We were amazed. Yesterday Ella rode in a shopping cart in the big-kid seat for the first time. Last weekend she got to meet Barry when he came and visited. Saturday, July 28, 2007
30 Weeks Old
Ella is already 30 weeks old! Her two bottom teeth continue to push their way up. Her tongue hasn't been out nearly as much. Ella is starting to show a few signs of separation anxiety. She cries every time I put her down or try to go into another room. So, I just carry her around wherever I go. Lately she feels/rubs her ear as she falls asleep. At first I thought that she had an ear infection, but then discovered that it was just her comforting herself. Today for the first time she pulled herself up from a sitting to a standing position while holding onto the laundry basket all by herself! We were amazed. Yesterday Ella rode in a shopping cart in the big-kid seat for the first time. Last weekend she got to meet Barry when he came and visited.
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

