Sunday, July 22, 2007

29 Weeks Old


For the past few weeks, Ella has had her tongue hanging out constantly - I am very serious when I mean constantly. It hangs out and she drools all over everything. Everyone that sees her comments, "Wow! That is quite a tongue." or "Look at that tongue!" The teacher at daycare have been changing her bib every few hours because it gets soaked. I looked in her mouth the other night and sure enough there were two little teeth buds in her bottoms gums! It must feel good to hang your tongue over them. They are barely breaking through. Hopefully they will work thier way out soon so that we can put that tongue away! Ella has been showing no signs of discomfort though. She is having her best week ever. She loves sitting up and playing and watching the other kids at school. She's also gotten pretty good at standing against furniture. She always wants to be pulled to a standing position.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous