
Ella is 28 Weeks old! I started a compressed work schedule this week, so I am working 9-hour days and have every other Friday off. Today was my first Friday off with Ella and we had a blast. Josh is going to start the same schedule next month, but he is going to take the opposite Friday as me off so that Ella will only be in daycare 4 days per week. Ella now sits very well and she likes to be pulled up to a standing position. She hates being on her belly, so this girl may walk before she crawls. Josh bought Ella a ball and they have a game of rolling it back and forth. I think Josh enjoys it more than Ella. We saw Ella roll over from back to front for the first time this month. We suspect that she has been doing it for awhile, but this was the first time that we caught her in the act.