

Our beautiful baby is already 6 months old! She is a super-chunk. We have her 6-month pediatrician appointment next week to see how she weighs in. She is bigger than a lot of kids at school that are several months older than she is. Tonight she ate an entire jar of sweet potatoes. Even though it's June, we think that she's storing up fat for the winter. Her dexterity has gotten very good. She loves feeling faces and has gotten pretty good at her pincher grip. She has become quite the princess. She can be playing quietly on the floor, but when she sees you she will put her arms up and whine to be picked up. I told Miss Jean, Ella's teacher, that I suppose that we will have to start being careful soon with holding her and engaging her all the time so that she doesn't get spoiled. Miss Jean said, "Well.... I suppose that some would say that she already is spoiled." Oh well. Ella has grown so much over the past 6 months. Click
here if you want to revisit her progress week by week. It is amazing!