Saturday, February 13, 2010

Owen's First Birthday!!

Good morning, birthday boy!

Josh and I took off work and the whole family spent the day together for Owen's birthday. We spent the day doing all of his favorite things. It was an awesome day!

Owen's favorite breakfast - banana bread and blueberries

Opening presents

New hoop!




Mid morning we ventured to the Midland Community Center Kid's Jungle Gym


Ella was so brave on the balance beam


Lunch time was out at Owen's favorite restaurant, Bob Evans

"Happy Birthday to You!"

Owen wasn't so sure about his cake at first. He doesn't like to get his hands messy.

Goofball! After enjoying his birthday cake. I have to say that Owen has the most perfect skin. He is so fair - I think he looks angelic.

After nap - sledding at Midland Forest. The snow was absoutely perfect

The perfect end to a perfect day - Owen's favorite meal - homemade pizza!

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous