
Owen is 11 weeks old! He is smiling all of the time and is able to lift his head up for short periods of time when he lays on his belly. He loves to be carried around the house and look over your shoulder and he loves watching big sister. He is fascinated by her. Sleep training is going very well. He now goes to sleep on his own with only a short period of fussing and crying. He has learned to self-soothe by sucking his hands. It is nice to have him in his crib at 7:30pm so that I have some free time in the evenings. He gets up 2-3 times a night to eat, goes right back to sleep, and sleeps about 12 hours per night. He still insists on being held for every nap. Sometimes I can get him in the swing, but mostly he wakes up and cries to be held. We'll work on nap training later. For now, I'm just happy with our nighttime sleep training success!