
Today we started potty training boot camp. No more diapers - only panties during the day and new princess pull-ups during naps and night from here on out no matter what. We have a big jar of M&M's on the counter and every 1/2 hour that she is dry she gets two M&M's. Every time we have a potty success she gets five M&M's. We also have a new potty sticker chart and she gets to drink juice all day! We're sitting her on the potty about once every hour. So far this morning we have already had a potty success and no accidents! We'll keep you posted on her progress.

Amazing Ella - I opened up the FoxNews home page on the computer with Ella on my lap and there was a feature article on the first hundred days of the U.S. presidency with a picture of the President. Ella says, "That Obama?" and points at his picture. Amazing! I guess that I watch too much FoxNews.....