Owen is already one week old today! So far he has been a very good baby. He spends most of his time sleeping. I would guess that he is only awake for a few hours each day. I'm sure that will change soon. Besides lack of sleep at night, we are adjusting very well. Adjusting to baby #2 has actually been easier than baby #1. Owen had his 1-week pediatrician appointment on Monday and was already back up to his birthweight and everything checked out well!
Thursday, February 19, 2009
Owen 1 week old
Owen is already one week old today! So far he has been a very good baby. He spends most of his time sleeping. I would guess that he is only awake for a few hours each day. I'm sure that will change soon. Besides lack of sleep at night, we are adjusting very well. Adjusting to baby #2 has actually been easier than baby #1. Owen had his 1-week pediatrician appointment on Monday and was already back up to his birthweight and everything checked out well!
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

