Monday, November 03, 2008

Walt Disney World

October 23rd - 27th we traveled to Disney World in Orlando, FL and met Grandpa Rod and Grandma Nancy there. We had such a fun time and Ella loved seeing all of the characters. She also enjoyed spending time with Grandpa and Grandma. I was disappointed that I didn't take many pictures while we were there. I guess I had my hands full with Ella!

Here's the $9 Princess balloon that I had to get for Ella

Waiting for the parade in Magic Kingdom. I love it when Ella sees Goofey and says, "Goopey! Goopey!"

My favorite Disney moment was watching Ella watch the Magic Kingdom parade. She got to see Mickey Mouse and all of his friends and all of the Princesses. Here eyes were so wide the entire time. It was so much fun to watch!

Ella loves her new Baby Minnie



A few of the attractions were a little scary. The "Finding Nemo" ride got dark for a little while and there was a shark chasing us. Ella kept saying, "Nemo. All done. Nemo. All done" in a scared voice. Since we have been home she has not stopped talking about Nemo so we rented the movie last night. She was up around 4am this morning and we could hear her talking on the monitor, "Nemo Daddy. Nemo Daddy." in a sad voice. (In the movie Nemo's daddy can't find him and this made Ella very sad and obviously stuck in her head).

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous