Monday, May 14, 2007

Mother's Day 2007

My first Mother's Day! Josh is in India, but Ella and I spent the entire day together. Josh sent me flowers and Ella brought home a framed portrait and some carnations from school. Ella got up at 5:30am, but she went right back down after a quick feeding and slept until 7:45am. That was the best Mother's Day gift ever! We spent the day playing toys, reading book, and went for a walk. It is a beautiful sunny day. Ella also napped really good this weekend since she has a hard time sleeping at daycare she needed to catch up.

(Added 05/20/07)
Mother's Day night I became deathly ill with the flu. I wasn't able to go to work the next day and Ella was bored because I couldn't play with her much. I even let her watch TV for awhile! Luckily it was short-lived and I felt better by the next night.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous