Friday, May 04, 2007

18 Weeks Old

Ella is 18 weeks old today. Today was my first day back at work at Ella's first day at "school". I am working half days for the first week, but that doesn't make it any easier. Josh dropped her off this morning and I picked her up at noon. She did great all morning, but she was crying when I came to pick her up. It broke my heart. Hopefully tomorrow will be better. We are taking her to Kid's 1st Child Development Center. It is an excellent program with very loving teachers. It was actually kind of nice to be back at work except for the fact that I missed Ella so much! My first full day back at work is next Thursday. Unfortunately, Josh leaves for India the same day and he will be gone for over a week. He is leading a training class for work. So Ella and I have to fend for ourselves my first full week back at work. That means that I have to drop her off. Ugh! Hopefully I will be able to leave and not just stand in the doorway crying! Ella also rolled over this week and had her 4-month pediatrician visit and shots. It has been a big week!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous