Monday, January 06, 2014

Latest Funny Things....

Today was the first to work and daycare after Christmas and New Years' holidays. It was a big day at work so I was the last to pick Owen up at daycare. When I picked him up he says, "Mom, me and Demi were the last ones at school. And we were watching the moms and guessing the last one that would be picked up. And then Demi's mum came so I was the winner!" I guess that makes me Mom of the year :) We were talking about Angel's house tonight and I asked Ella if she remembered Angel's house. It has been 1-1/2 years since she's been there. She said, "Yeah, she has carpet on her toilets." It didn't occur to us until then, but what a weird American thing to put those rug thingys on toilets!!!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous