Monday, March 04, 2013

Latest Sayings to Make you Laugh!

We drove by a truck that was unloading a fresh delivery of dead pigs to a butcher. 
Ella:  “I think they’re going to cut holes in them, drain the blood, and make them into piggy banks.”

The kids take fluoride supplements because New Plymouth stopped fluorinating the water.  Last night Ella and Owen took their fluoride pills. 
Ella:   “Owen, You have to take these so that you’re teeth don’t get big and ugly because they stopped pollinating the water.”

Owen had three parties for his birthday.  One with his class at school, one with us on the weekend, and one the night of his birthday.
Owen:  “But Mom, if I have 3 parties then I’ll be 4 and then I’ll be 5 and then I’ll be 6!”


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous