Mom: "Owen, where would you live if you could live anywhere in the world?"
Owen: "Auckland. I wub da Hilton."
A few kiwi things that the kids say are "furthermore" and "I reckon"....
Ella while playing legos:
"Owen, I'm building the place in the airport where everyone eats. The lounge."
Ella in the airport waiting for our flight:
"Augh. I hope we get upgraded."
Owen flushing the toilets for the first time on our trip to America:
"I wub dees toiwets. My poopies go wound and wound."
(versus the NZ toilets that flush straight down)
After a few days in America, Owen in the backseat looks over at Gpa Rod in the passenger seat and says, "Who's driving?" He was expecting to see the driver in the passenger seat due to driving on the other side in NZ.
When Owen wants to answer a question with nobody or nothing, he'll answer "anybody" or "any-ting".
Saturday, June 30, 2012
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous

