Saturday, April 17, 2010

More Ella-quents....

Mommy: As Owen was neatly stacking blocks. "Look at Owen. I think he should be an engineer."
Ella: Laughing. "Hmff. Boys can't be engineers!"

Lately we've been reorganizing and donating a lot of items. Josh said something silly and Ella joked back,
Ella: "Daddy? Mom, we should give him away to kids that don't have Daddy's. We should donate him. And then we'll get a nice one."
I was really impressed with her sense of humor.

Josh got a speeding ticket on the way to taking the kids to school last week. I took the kids to school one of the following days.
Ella: "Mom, are you going slow? You're not going fast are you, Mom? Daddy got a plane ticket."
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous