Monday, January 11, 2010

The Grouchy Ladybug


As she is cleaning:

"Mommy, Do you know what would be helpful? If you clean up those socks over there."

Playing school with Mommy:
Ella: "Go lay down for nap time."
I lay with my arms out on the floor.
Ella: "No, lay down like a number one." (meaning straight on the floor)

Owen has a tiny basketball hoop in his room. She calls it Owen's "basketball player" and says, "Owen, put the ball in the oola-oop." (afterall, any hoop must be a hoola hoop)

Ella loves to be in the bathroom and play with my make-up and toiletries while I get ready:
"Mom, I'm free (3) now. I can where your expensive make-up."

Getting ready for her birthday party:
"Owen, you can be the prince of me."

"That's interesting."


Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous