Tuesday, December 04, 2007

49 Weeks Old



This past week we traveled upstate to Boyne Falls, Michigan and stayed at the Mountain Grand Lodge & Spa at Boyne Mountain for my birthday. We got six inches of snow while we were there. It was beautiful! We went there last year for my birthday. It is so fantastic that we plan to make it an annual event. Josh and I enjoyed massages at the spa and we all enjoyed the spa pool. The lodge is rustic and our room overlooked the ski slopes. I took the opportunity from the beautiful scenery to take Christmas card pictures. So many of them turned out so well! I couldn't post them all to the blog, so here is the link to all of the pictures: Boyne Mountain Spa Pictures. (Click on view slideshow) Check them out!
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
"While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about." - Anonymous